Love is beautiful. Love is essential for electrifying health. Love is essential for life. Without the act of making love, life does not exist. This is beautiful, don't you think?
The following is a list of ten love tips that will allow you to live your life with electrifying health. You want to live as long as possible, right? More importantly, you want to feel alive during your time on beautiful Earth and not suffer from any disease or cancer. This is certainly possible and the following tips will help.
1) Love yourself. You are the most important thing in your life. If you don't take care of yourself then how are you going to help others?
2) Love others. My sister just got married in Key West. The love she shares with her husband is infectious. If you are deeply in love then you will make sure your lover is in grand health. You will make sure you are in grand health as well. You want to be with this person for as long as possible.
3) Make love. Yes, that means have sex. Sex with someone you love. Sex is physical activity. It gets your blood flowing. It's fun. It's play. And, of course, it creates life. Making love with someone you love is one of the world's greatest de-stressors in the world. Excessive stress is one of many players in disease and cancer. You want to avoid both, right? Find a lover and make love with him or her!
4) Love to cook and/or prepare food. Unless you live with a professional chef, make cooking a hobby. If you hate to cook or prepare delicious raw food such as a smoothie then you are more bound to buy packaged junk food at the grocer or to pass through a drive thru. If cooking becomes a hobby, something you love engaging in, then your health will improve. Home cooked meals are almost always better than packaged crap at your local grocer. Start with cooking meat and veggies with lots of spices and herbs and then go from there.
5) Love nature. Where do you spend the majority of your time? If you work, eat, relax and get entertained indoors then you are probably nature deficient. Get outside. I don't care how cold or hot it is. I hate the cold but I still feel outrageously relieved when I step foot outside in the heart of the Winter. It's difficult to explain the incredible phenomenon behind the healing properties of nature. If you are constantly inside and stressed then it's time you spend more time outdoors. Go for a short walk. Take a long hike. Play a sport. Go to the beach. Ski or snowboard. Don't be afraid of the sun. Vitamin D3, aka the Sunshine Vitamin, is essential to all life. A burn is too much but a tan is perfect and protects you from damage. Maybe you need a non human companion to join you on your walk?
6) Love your pet. We own a lovely Boston Terrier. I'm deeply in love. I LOVE taking him for walks. The longer the better. If I never looked forward to putting the leash on him and stepping outside then I would feel stressed every time I had to do this "chore." This would probably lead to bad habits that could lead to poor health.
7) Love movement. Any form of movement is better than no movement at all unless you are completely exhausted or have a strong desire to relax. Every single time I decide to lift my butt off the chair and do a few push-ups, pull-ups, squats, lunges, leg swings, hip extensions, arm circles, etc. I feel alive. My confidence soars. Just a few minutes of this many times throughout the day can do wonders for many folks. Love the movement you are engaging in and feel your health improve in an instant.
8 ) Love sleep. Sleep is important. If we all know this is true, then why do we fail to place an importance on it? We instead watch hours of TV on a daily basis. Ditch the television. You think you love watching the screen when in reality you don't. You love being outdoors. You love to play. You love to sleep. Love it more. Understand that it is vital to your health and be grateful every time you place your head on your pillow and pull the covers over your body. Love the energy you gain from sleep.
9) Love to smile. Are you feeling stressed out? Smile. Try to laugh a little. How are you feeling now? If you actually completed this small task then you should have felt alive for at least that brief moment. The simple act of smiling is one of the simplest, yet one of the most powerful and contagious actions you can take to improve your health. A fake smile won't work unless a real laugh follows. But if you make smiling a habit then it will all of a sudden happen automatically. You will find yourself laughing more. Your happiness, and thus health, will increase at a rapid rate. It may take some practice but it's worth it. It's so simple folks. Just smile!
10) It's your turn. Leave a comment below with at least one tip that deals with health and love. What do you love that improves your health? Maybe its giving a hug, playing a sport, meditating or engaging in yoga. Whatever it is, share. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts.