- A Damn: “Life is a daring adventure – or nothing at all” ~ Helen Keller
- Help: to anyone you can offer it to.
- LOVE: to yourself first… then to as many others as possible – you have an endless supply!
- Respect: because EVERYONE is worthy of it.
- Hugs: as long as HR does not have a rule against it – ugh!
- Freely of your best ideas: the future will be unlocked through collaborative creativity.
- Advice: when it is asked for… and then… carefully!
- Advice: sometimes – only sometimes – when it is NOT asked for… and then even MORE carefully!!
- Mentoring: help others to avoid some of the mistake you have made.
- Generously: to a charity you are truly passionate about.
- Time: to people who will not waste it.
- Wisdom: to those who love you and will listen.
- Yourself a break: you are not supposed to be perfect – let that go.
- Praise and thanks: to everyone – often!!
- 100% of your personal effort: life is not a dress rehearsal.
- A smile: pass along some warmth and joy to others.
- Understanding: remember that everyone you meet is fighting a mighty battle.
- Give, give, give and give some more. Embrace an abundance mentality by understanding deeply that if you just help enough other people get what they need – you will get everything you need.
I promise this works – I GIVE you my word!
Now… would you like to give me some additional things to add to my list?
by John Spence